- Comply with the IEEE802.3 Ethernet, IEEE802.3u and IEEE802.3ab standards.
- Provide Store-and-Forward architecture and full wire speed filtering and forwarding rates.
- Automatic source address learning and aging.
- All UTP Ports support Auto-MDI/MDI-X, no cross-over cable needed.
- All UTP Ports support full/half duplex modes and auto-negotiation.
Go green! 5-port 10/100/1000Mbps Green Switch can reduce power usage. It efficiently handles high bandwidth between multiple computers, making file-sharing and data transfer faster than ever. Able to accommodate 1000Mbps of data transfer, the AGSW502 can even extend the power of Gigabit Ethernet throughout your network!
||IEEE 802.3 10 Base-T
IEEE 802.3u 100 Base-TX
IEEE 802.3ab 1000 Base-T
||5 x 10/100/1000Mbps Auto-MDI/MDI-X port with RJ-45 connector
|Packet Forwarding / Filtering Rate
||14,880 pps for 10M
148,809 pps for 100M
1,488,095 pps for 1000M
||Store and forward
|Data Transfer Rate
||Support Half/Full-Duplex operations at 10/100/1000Mbps
|MAC Address Size
||Receiving: up to 12KB
Wire speed forwarding: up to 9KB
Supports all three speeds
||Per Unit: Power
Link/ACT (Per Port)
||DC 12V / 1A
||125 x 82 x 25mm (L x W x H)
||Operating: 10 ~ 40°C (50 ~ 104°F)
Storage: -20 ~ 60°C (-4 ~ 140°F)
||10% ~ 90% non condensing
||1-year limited warranty
- Ethernet Enabled Devices
- Cat 5 Ethernet Cable
- Computer with Installed Ethernet Adapter
- 5-port 10/100/1000Mbps Green Switch
- Quick Installation Guide
- Power Adapter